Pine64, which makes single board computers of the same name, will launch a new ARM laptop with an 11.6″ screen at the end of February, priced at just $89. A model with a 14″ display will also be available for $99.
- Processor: 64-Bit Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53¹ @ 1.2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Video Adapter: Dual Core Mali 400 MP2 Graphics
- Screen Resolution: 1280×720 (both models)
- Flash Card: 16GB eMMC
- Network: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Camera: 1.3MP webcam
- Battery: 10,000mAh LiPo battery
- Ports: 2xUSB 2.0, MicroSD slot, headphone jack, Mini HDMI out
The device may be preinstalled with one of the following operating systems: Debian Jessie, Ubuntu 16.04, Android 5.1.1, Remix OS 2.0. A 90-day warranty is also planned.
The manufacturing company is based in China, where the laptops will be shipped from.